Designed with 140 microneedles, the Derma Stamp stimulates collagen production by creating tiny punctures in the skin’s surface. This process, known as microneedling, helps to rejuvenate the skin by promoting cellular turnover and increasing blood flow to the treated area.
The Derma Stamp’s ergonomic design makes it easy to use and target specific areas of concern. Simply roll the device gently over the skin, focusing on areas where you would like to see improvement. The microneedles are made of high-quality stainless steel and are sterile and safe to use on all skin types.
Unlike traditional dermarollers, the Derma Stamp’s compact size allows for greater precision and control, making it perfect for treating smaller areas like around the eyes, nose, and mouth. The device is also adjustable, so you can choose the needle depth that best suits your needs.
Whether you’re looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the appearance of acne scars, or simply improve the overall texture and tone of your skin, the Derma Stamp is a safe and effective way to achieve the results you desire. Try it today and see the difference for yourself!
A list of conditions that the derma stamp micro needling skin tool can assist with treating
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scars and other types of scars
- Hyperpigmentation and age spots
- Uneven skin texture and tone
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Hair loss (when used on the scalp)
- Skin discoloration caused by melasma or other conditions
- Beard Growth (use 0.3mm)
Please note that the Derma Stamp should not be used on open wounds, active acne, or infected skin. Always consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional before incorporating the Derma Stamp into your skincare routine.
Derma Roller vs Derma Stamp
Both the Derma Stamp and Derma Roller are skincare devices that use microneedling to rejuvenate the skin. However, there are some key differences between the two:
- Needle configuration: The Derma Stamp has a small head with a set of microneedles arranged in a linear pattern. In contrast, the Derma Roller has a cylindrical roller head with microneedles arranged in a circular pattern.
- Precision: The Derma Stamp’s linear pattern of microneedles makes it more precise and easier to target specific areas of the skin, such as around the eyes or nose. The Derma Roller, on the other hand, can be more difficult to use on smaller areas.
- Needle length: The Derma Stamp typically has shorter needles than the Derma Roller, which can be beneficial for those with more sensitive skin or who are new to microneedling.
- Comfort: Some users find the Derma Stamp to be more comfortable to use than the Derma Roller, as it can be gentler on the skin and cause less discomfort.
Ultimately, the choice between the Derma Stamp and Derma Roller will depend on individual preferences and skin concerns. It’s always important to consult with a skincare professional to determine which device is right for you and how to use it safely and effectively.
How to use Derma Stamp?
Here are the general steps to follow for using the Derma Stamp Micro Needling Skin Tool:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly, removing any makeup or dirt.
- Disinfect the Derma Stamp by soaking it in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes.
- Apply a serum or moisturizer to the area you’ll be treating to help the Derma Stamp glide over the skin more easily. You can use a serum that contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid or vitamin C, which can help to boost collagen production and improve skin texture.
- Hold the Derma Stamp like a pen and gently roll it over the area you want to treat, applying light pressure. Make sure to roll the Derma Stamp in different directions to cover the entire area.
- Repeat this process until you have treated the entire area, being careful not to go over the same area more than once to avoid causing excessive irritation.
- After using the Derma Stamp, clean it thoroughly with rubbing alcohol and let it air dry.
- Apply a soothing serum or moisturizer to the treated area to help soothe the skin.
- Avoid wearing makeup or applying any harsh products to the treated area for at least 24 hours after using the Derma Stamp.
- Repeat the treatment once a week or as directed by your skincare professional.
It’s important to note that the Derma Stamp should not be used on open wounds, active acne, or infected skin. Always consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional before incorporating the Derma Stamp into your skincare routine.
Derma Stamp Price in Bangladesh
DRS Derma Stamp price is 890 taka in Bangladesh at orpa.com.bd